So we were told that early this week they would bury the electric line from the transformer pole at the road back to where they plan to put the temporary electric pole. Sure enough we heard from our contact at the electric company and that was done today. It was raining though, so they did not get the temporary electric pole in and have said it will happen later in the week. My husband explained to our contact that if it can’t be done by end of day on Wednesday, we need to know so we can tell Wayne Homes that we need to postpone the dig date another week. He said he didn’t want to see us have to postpone our dig and would try to work it out. Here’s hoping all the stars align to get this show on the road! T-minus 2 days?Thanks for reading!